25th of May 2018 the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) has came to force (hereinafter “Regulation”)
Regulation implements a number of changes concerning the responsibilities of companies that are processing personal data. The main purpose of Regulation is to expand and standarize the rights of data subject and data security regulations in European Union.
Controller of Your personal darta is FUNDACJA ROZWOJU PRZEDSIĘBIORCZOŚCI „TWÓJ STARTUP” located Warsaw (address: ul. Żurawia 6/12, lok. 766, 00-503 Warszawa, Poland), registered in National register by District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, KRS 0000442857; NIP: 5213641211; REGON: 146433467, contact details: e-mail: email@example.com, in regard with realised by Maksim Iudin, organized part of enterprise called Yudin Workshop (hereinafter: „Fundacja”).
1.1. Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract;
1.2. Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject
– art. 74 ust. 2 pkt 1-8 Ustawy z 29.09.1994 r. o rachunkowości (Dz. U. z 2017 r. poz. 1858);
– art. 8b ust. 3 w zw. z art. 9k Ustawy z dnia 16.11.2000r. o przeciwdziałaniu praniu pieniędzy oraz finansowaniu terroryzmu (Dz. U. 2000 nr 116 poz. 1216);
– art. 86 §1 i 2 Ustawy z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. – Ordynacja podatkowa (Dz. U. 1997 nr 137 poz. 926).
1.3. For archiving goals (evidence purposes) to protect and execute our legal claims;
1.4. For purpose stated in consent that have been provided, If You had provided consent, the categories and purpose of processing shall be provided in consent.
We inform, that You won’t be subject to any automated decision making, including profiling. If Fundacja changes decision, We will inform about changes via email.
To perform a contract, we proces data that is provided in contract form (without providing information, it is impossible to perform contract/make). We can ask for additional information, not required for performance of contact, if You won’t provide information, e.g. we won’t be able to contact with You via Phone.
During contract We may come into contact with additional personal data, processing of such data is result of performance of contract.
- Public authorities, when the data processing is not based on legal;
– Subjects processing personal data for Fundacja, based on data entrustment contract. E.g Fundacja Beneficiaries, IT services, archiving services.
– Separate Data Controlelrs e.g. lawyers, couriers, post service,
– Recipients of personal data located outside of EEA, if We make such decision.
Your personal data will be processed for time required to provide services described in point 1.
4.1 In order to perform contract, signed between You and Fundacja, performer by organized part of enterprise called Yudin Workshop, for time required to perform contract. Processing of personal data will be performer later for;
– For time required by law;
– Based on Ours legitimate interests, to protect our rights and claims;
4.2 To fulfill Our legal obligations, in relations to running a business and performance of contracts;
4.3 To fulfill our Objectives, for time required to fulfill our legitmate interest, or until You Object;
4.4 In case of marketing purposes – until You object to the processing;
4.5 In case of consent – untill You withdraw consent.
We don’t transfer Your personal data outside of EEA, such transfer will be made only when there is applicable legal basis, You will be informed via email or Phone if such situation happens.
If transfer of personal data outside of EEA is requried, and there is on applicable legal basis, We will make such transfer only when consent was. You will be informed fully about risks related to such transfer.
- Rights of access,
– Right to rectification,
– Right to erasure
– Right to restriction of processing,
– Right to data portability,
– Right to consent withdrawal. You can withdraw consent by sending a message on following address: firstname.lastname@example.org,
– Right to object.
To exert Your rights, please visit Fundacja or send your request ul. Żurawia 6/12 lok. 766, 00-503 Warszawa, Poland.
If data is processed to perform contract, the personal data is required to perfom contract, You have the right to decide freely about providing personal data, but if You won’t disclose personal data, we won’t perform contract.
If Fundacja changes the purpose of processing of personal data, we will inform You about such change and provide any neccessary information.
You have the right to withdraw consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
If You don’t agree to processing of personal data by Fundacja, You have the right to object to the processing by contacting Urząd Ochrony Danych Osobowych.
In case of any questions, please contact email@example.com.